Read Time:1 Minute, 16 Seconds
Aerolíneas Argentinas has developed a sanitary protocol that they will apply once they can return to operate with commercial flights. It is included from check in to the way of behaving on board.
- Chinstraps must be used for the crew and passengers.
- Only people who actually travel can go to the airport
- You must arrive early enough to go through all the protocols
- The temperature will be controlled upon entering the airport.
- It is suggested to travel alone with a personal item onboard, to expedite boarding and disembarking.
- You can take alcohol gel up to 100ml
- Boarding is done in small groups and from the last rows forward. Customers traveling in a Business or Premium Economy cabin will be the last to board.
- Whenever possible, we will ship through doors with access sleeves. If the use of our microphones is necessary, we will also do it in small groups.
- Wear masks or masks all the time. The crew uses it throughout the flight.
- Limit movement within the plane as much as possible. If you need to go to the bathroom, check that the availability indicator sign is lit in green before getting out of the seat. Do not line up.
- Reading material, blankets, pillows, and headphones are suspended.
- Foodservice: cabotage and regional, suspended. On international flights
- Passengers may get up from their seats when instructed to do so and the front row is unoccupied. Maintain the recommended spacing.
- On international flights, deliver the completed and requested form by the health authorities.
129700cookie-checkAerolineas Argentinas: Reactivation Protocol