Due to the situation of COVID-19, social, preventive, and compulsory isolation is established through DNU 297/2020 for all people in the country.
Face masks: The use of face masks or protection elements that cover the nose, mouth, and chin is mandatory to circulate in any public space in the City.
Febrile Emergency Units – UFU: They are located in spaces attached to the hospitals of the City of Buenos Aires. UFU works seven days a week for those with symptoms related to Covid19.
Restricciones en la movilidad, en conjunto con Nación y PBA
- Access control: they are increased in the 36 authorized accesses from or to PBA with 430 traffic agents and 250 City police. Movement is restricted to essential workers only.
- Public transport: it is exclusively reserved for essential workers, with controls that will be strengthened:
a) Bus (92% of trips by public transport):
- Controls of permits and influx in Transshipment Centers: Sáenz, Retiro, Constitución, Chacarita, Once, Flores, Liniers, San Martín, Pacífico, Barrancas de Belgrano and Pompeii.
- Reinforcement of the control in accesses of the City to the collectives in the four points of the greater circulation of interurban lines: Alsina Bridge, Av. Rivadavia, Pueyrredón Bridge, and Noria Bridge.
- Flow controls on the 30 lines (City and National) with the highest occupancy factor – in person and via security cameras.
b) Subways: it has 50% of the stations closed since the beginning of the quarantine.
c) Trains: closure of 11 of the 42 stations within the City:
- Rivadavia, Lisandro de la Torre, February 3, Colegiales, Coghlan, Drago, Pueyrredón (Tren Miter, Tigre, Suárez and Miter branches);
- Hipólito Yrigoyen (Tren Roca);
- Villa Luro, Floresta (Sarmiento Train);
- Presidente Illia (Belgrano Sur Train).
- Circulation permits: strict control in the places of greatest circulation: the main subway stations, the heads of the trains, and the accesses. And re-registration of all circulation permits in the City before 05/29/2020, through the official website or the Caring app, both in charge of the National Government.
Trade in commercial areas is limited to essential businesses
To avoid crowds, commercial activity in the busiest areas is restricted and commerce is limited only to essential businesses.
It is in the areas that represent 80% of the agglomeration of people in the City, such as Once, Av. Avellaneda, or the area of Scalabrini Ortiz and Córdoba.
Neighborhood trade, local trade, which can be reached on foot, is maintained.
Healthy outings with kids on weekends
The boys under the age of 16 in the city continue to be authorized by the Buenos Aires government to go for a walk in their neighborhood during the weekends, accompanied by a responsible adult and according to the completion of the document number of their parents, the authorities ratified in a press conference.
It was the head of the Buenos Aires Government, Horacio Rodríguez Larreta, who confirmed that the “healthy outings with girls or boys on weekends” will be maintained and the possibility of going backward with the measure started two weeks ago, which is intended allow children a recreational moment and prevent them from suffering psychological damage from the confinement.
As allowed until now, the boys are allowed a recreational outing of no more than one hour, accompanied by a responsible person and at a distance of no more than 500 meters from their home.
On even days, children whose parents have the completion of their document in an even number are allowed to leave their homes and on odd days, children whose father has the last ID number is odd can go for a walk.
More information Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Source: Decisión Administrativa 886/2020