Countries allowed to enter the the Dominican Republic: All
- Check if your country requires a visa to enter the Dominican Republic.
- Present a negative COVID-19 test result take within 5 days before arriving in the country.
- Fill out a health affidavit form, which will be provided on the plane.
- Present proof of medical travel insurance that covers COVID-19 cases for the duration of the trip.
From August 9th until September 2nd, there is a curfew in place that runs from 7:00 pm to 5:00 am from Monday through Friday and from 5:00 pm to 5:00 am on Saturdays and Sundays in:
San Pedro de Macorís
La Romana, San Juan de la Maguana
Sánchez Ramírez y María Trinidad Sánchez
Every day from 8:00 pm to 5:00 am in:
San José de Ocoa
- Face masks are mandatory in all public spaces.
- Social distancing of 1.5 meters is mandatory in all enclosed public spaces.
Source: Travel OFF Path