Read Time:44 Seconds
As of March 30th, the following measures apply:
- The suspension of non-essential activities in the public, private, and social sectors is ordered.
- In the sectors determined as essential, meetings of more than 50 people should not be held and basic hygiene, prevention, and healthy distance measures should always be applied.
- The entire population residing in Mexican territory is encouraged to comply with the co-responsible domiciliary receipt (voluntary limitation of mobility).
- Home protection is strictly applied to everyone over 60 years of age, pregnant women, or people with chronic or autoimmune diseases.
- After April 30, the Secretaries of Health, in coordination with the Secretaries of Labor and Economy, will issue guidelines for the gradual resumption of activities.
- All censuses and surveys are postponed until further notice.
- All measures must be applied with strict adherence and respect for human rights.
For more information Government of Mexico
110300cookie-checkMexico: Security Measures