Read Time:33 Seconds
- 1 – The U.S. State Department lifted the global advisory against international travel, but it still has “do not travel” and “reconsider travel” alerts for several countries. For more information visit Travel.State.Gov.
- 2 – Check pre-trip health requirements like COVID-19 testing and health declaration forms.
- 3 – Check travel restrictions and entry requirements as they can change rapidly. For updated information in the Americas visit Travel Updates – Americas.
- 4 – Check activities restrictions at your destination like time restrictions for restaurants, bars, and beaches.
- 5 – Check airline, hotel, and vacation rental cancellation and refund policies.
- 6 – Check quarantine requirements in your state for travelers returning home.
Source: USA TODAY
231200cookie-checkPeople Planning on Traveling Abroad Should Keep These 6 Things in Mind